The 28-Day Program
Developed by gastroenterologist Dr Paul Froomes, the 28-Day Program is designed to effectively treat the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). Done at home, the program combines 100% natural supplements with easy-to-follow dietary advice to help rebalance the gut microbiome. Depending on your symptoms, you will follow either a Constipation or Diarrhoea based plan.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
Phase 1 – Cleanse (Days 1-14)
This phase is all about clearing away the bad or dysbiotic bacteria that cause the gut symptoms, and gut dysfunction in IBS.
- Natural Dysbiosis Cleansing Supplements (To be taken twice daily on days 1-14)
- Natural Biofilm Cleansing Supplements (To be taken twice daily on days 1-14)
- Natural Gut Immune Boosting Supplements (To be taken twice daily on days 1-14)
- 1 x cannister of Immunity Tea (16 tea bags)
- Phase 1 – Cleansing Diet (Based on a low FODMAP diet).
Phase 2 – Reload (Days 15-28)
This phase is all about restoring the good or probiotic bacteria that relieve the symptoms and correct the dysfunction that is seen in IBS.
- Natural Prebiotic Supplements to restore bowel function (Take twice daily on days 15-28)
- Natural Probiotic Supplements to restore healthy gut bacteria (Take twice daily on days 15-28)
- Natural Nutraceuticals to repair the gut lining (Take twice daily on days 15-28)
- 1 x cannister of Detox Tea (16 bags)
- 1 x tin of Organic Chicken Bone Broth – Garden Herb
- Phase 2 – Reload Diet
All products (except for Chicken Broth) are 100% natural and free from corn, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein, starches and salt. They are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. Chicken Broth is manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing tree nuts, milk, eggs, sesame, fish, shellfish, soy and lupin.